LG’s Residential Air Conditioning Units
Skip to Contents Skip to Accessibility Help
Style and technology come together in LG residential air conditioners. Featuring Dual Inverter Compressors to bring you faster cooling and energy saving to lighten your bills, while allergy and dust reduction filters bring you healthy comfort to your home.
Essence of Premium & Stylish Life
LG ARTCOOL air conditioner is designed for your premium and stylish life. Its minimal and basic appearance would well be harmonized with all kinds of your home interior designs.
Sort ByNewestMost Popular
Selecting a checkbox will update the products displayed on screen.
40 of 40 Results
FILTER RESULTS (40)
ON OFF (3)
3/4 Ton (1)
1 Ton (7)
1.5 Ton (10)
2 Ton (10)
2. 5 Ton (1)
UV Nano (3)
40 Total Results
40 of 40 Results
There is no data.
The URL has been copied to the clipboard.
Add items to your MYLG wishlist
See Retailer for Pricing
MOST VIEWED AIR CONDITIONING UNITS
- MOST VIEWED AIR CONDITIONING UNITS
There is no availabel product.
You have products ready to compare
Click “clear all” to begin adding products from a new category.
Experience the LG Difference in HVAC
Slide 1 of 3
Better Selection of
Commercial HVAC Solutions
LG Air Conditioning Technologies is a leading player in the global HVAC market. With a robust commercial HVAC system lineup that includes the award-winning VRF Multi V™ series, both ducted and duct-free indoor units, Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) options, and leading-edge controls, LG offers the convenience and flexibility to design a complete end-to-end HVAC system solution that’s best suited for your next project.
Explore Commercial HVAC Solutions
Better HVAC Solutions
for Your Home
LG Air Conditioning Technologies offers the homeowner the comfort and convenience for year-round residential and light commercial heating and cooling needs. With an expansive offering of both ducted and duct-free options, from heat pumps to HVAC split systems, LG delivers on the quality, performance, and style that homeowners expect. This includes the exclusive picture frame Art Cool™ Gallery, the superior heating performance of LGRED°, and the industry’s first single-phase 5-ton VRF heat recovery unit. Whichever solution best fits your home, you can be sure you’ll get the latest in HVAC technology and a heating and cooling system that fits your lifestyle.
Explore Homeowner HVAC Solutions
Experience The LG Difference
LG is a leading player in the global HVAC market, manufacturing both commercial and residential heating and cooling solutions. From consumer and individual units to industrial and specialized HVAC systems, LG provides a wide range of high quality products for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning.
From the industry-leading high heat performance of LGRED° to our innovative inverter technology, LG’s heating and cooling technologies have the superior performance to consistently keep you comfortable.
Make the most of comfort with a variety of unit styles, including HVAC split systems, ducted, duct-free, or both, single and multi-zone, LG gives you the flexibility to find the perfect solution for your home.
Our ENERGY STAR® certification designation on many LG systems may qualify for local and utility rebates to reduce the upfront cost of heating and cooling installation. Our units may also contribute to lowering energy bills.
LG offers a range of Wi-Fi enabled indoor units. Now, you have the freedom of controlling your precise comfort from your smartphone. Additionally, the LG ThinQ™ app is integrated with both Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™ for easy voice control.
From home appliances to mobile phones to televisions, LG is a leader in consumer goods with a strong brand awareness and customer loyalty in the United States.
LG B24TS – air conditioner for larger rooms with Wi-Fi
- Fitted by us
|Noise level:||from 32 dB|
|Area:||up to 65 m2|
|Cooling capacity:||6450 W|
|Heating power:||6450 W|
|Power input (cold):||2010 W|
|Power input (heat):||1890 W|
|Fresh air mode:|
|Power supply:||Outdoor unit|
|Vertical blind adjustment:||From remote control|
|Energy efficiency class:||A|
|Fluid tube diameter:||1/4″ (6. 35 mm)|
|Gas tube diameter:||5/8″ (15.9 mm)|
|Maximum track length:||20 m|
|Maximum vertical drop:||10 m|
|Outdoor t˚ range (cold):||+18…+48 ºС|
|Outdoor t˚ range (heat):||-15…+24 ºС|
|Indoor unit dimensions (WxHxD):||998x345x210 mm|
|Outdoor unit dimensions (WxHxD):||870x655x320 mm|
|Indoor unit weight:||13 kg|
|Outdoor unit weight:||42.7 kg|
|Manufacturer’s warranty:||12 months|
|Country of origin:||China|
Air conditioner LG B24TS is an inverter air conditioner ElGee of the ProCool series, one of the most reliable and affordable split systems for the Russian consumer, from a well-known manufacturer of household and climatic equipment. The presented air conditioner perfectly copes with the creation and maintenance of favorable climatic conditions for the stay of a person in the premises served by him, both residential and commercial. This model is distinguished by convenient and safe operation during operation, as well as a unique air filtration system with an integrated Plasmaster Ionizer unit – a technology from LG to create a favorable ion flow for additional air purification.
Distinctive features of the LG B24TS air conditioner:
3M filter for additional air purification of small particles of household dust;
Modern air conditioner front panel design with transparent plastic;
Coating against corrosion of the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit GOLD FIN;
Quiet and silent operation with high performance;
Convenient adjustment and adjustment of the airflow rate;
Adjustment and self-diagnosis with WiFi module;
LG Inverter DC compressor with double rotor;
Compressor manufacturer’s warranty 10 years;
Energy efficiency class A++.
You can pay for the order upon receipt to our courier or, in case of self-delivery, make payment at our point of issue of orders. Together with the order, we will provide sales and cash receipts and a branded manufacturer’s warranty card.
After placing the order, an invoice for payment will be generated and sent by e-mail. Together with the order, we will provide a full package of documents: UPD without VAT, a certificate of completion and a warranty card.
Our couriers and pick-up point are equipped with POS-terminals with which you can pay by card. Along with the order, you will receive a sales receipt and a cash receipt and a branded manufacturer’s warranty card.
Online on site
Online payment by Visa, Mastercard and MIR bank cards is organized on our website. The security of payments through the bank’s payment gateway is guaranteed by the PCI DSS security certificate. The information is transmitted by SSL encryption technology.
Payment by QR code
On our website, a secure payment option is organized through the fast payment system (FPS). To pay for an order, you no longer need to enter the card number, initials and CSV code, just scan the QR code.
Mounted by us
Overview of air conditioners and split systems LG (LG), model classification
The range of climatic equipment includes a large selection of split systems from a major South Korean manufacturer LG, which produces household and industrial air conditioning systems.
In the article we will consider information about LG air conditioners and split systems, a brief history of its development, what options for climate technology are produced by LG Electronics, a description of models.
Table of contents:
About LG Electronics
The South Korean company LG was founded in the post-war period. Initially, the brand produced face creams. Since 1958, the company has started a new project focused on the production of electrical products.
In 1969, the first air conditioner was produced, named GOLD STAR. Soon, the products hit the world market, and after some time, LG household appliances became popular and in demand in Russia.
Today, LG has a wide range of domestic and industrial air conditioning products manufactured on the basis of innovative technologies using high quality materials. Climatic equipment of the South Korean brand is produced at factories around the world: in China, Korea, Turkey, the Philippines, Mexico, Brazil, India and Vietnam. Every year the company pleases the consumer with improved novelties.
Types and features of air conditioners LG
LG offers a wide range of split systems with different power parameters and functionality.
Types of air conditioners LG :
- Window models – equipped with branded compressors and a retractable chassis that simplifies installation and maintenance of the device. Designed for air conditioning in small rooms with an area of 15-30 m 2 . Of the benefits: low noise level, automatic shutters, protection of tubes from corrosion. Some models of window air conditioners operate in two modes: cooling and heating. In a complete set of devices the control panel.
- Wall air conditioners are presented in a wide range of different technical parameters and price categories. Energy-saving inverter models, characterized by quiet operation and great functionality, are very popular.
- LG cassette air conditioners are equipped with inverters, timer, automatic blinds and turbo mode. They are compact in size, well built into the false ceiling. Controlled by a wireless remote control.
- Duct models – belong to the industrial category. Effectively serve several halls of different sizes. There are 6 channel models in the LG brand line: UB 18 – 24 – 30 – 36 – 48 – 60. Control via a computer or a central console.
LG’s product range also includes column, floor and ceiling, multi-zone and multi-split systems.
Advantages of LG air conditioners:
- quality assembly;
- stylish design;
- efficient heating and cooling operation;
- small dimensions of cases;
- low noise level during operation;
- equipped with modern air purification filters;
- automatic control mode and self-diagnosis;
- energy efficient;
- large assortment in different price categories.
Overview of household air conditioners LG
For domestic use, LG offers a large selection of wall-mounted air conditioners, distinguished by power, equipment and functionality.
Overview of household split systems:
- LG P07EP – with inverter compressor, designed to work in rooms up to 20 m 2 . Compact housing dimensions. Operating modes: cooling, heating, ventilation, dehumidification, night mode, self-diagnosis. Operates at 4 speeds. Equipped with a double filter, timer, anti-ice system.
- LG P24SP – Inverter split system designed to work in rooms up to 60 m 2 . Basic modes: cooling / heating. Energy class – A. There is protection against high voltage and corrosion, self-diagnosis mode. Equipped with antibacterial and plasma filters.
- LG DM09RP – inverter model, 10 year compressor warranty. Designed for work in rooms up to 25 m 2 . Operating modes: cooling, quick cooling, heating, dehumidification, night mode, auto cleaning, auto restart, comfort blowing function. Wi-Fi control. 4 airflow adjustment modes. Equipped with an air and antibacterial filter.
- LG DM09RP is a premium energy efficient inverter model designed for indoors up to 25m 2 . Functionality: heating, cooling, dehumidification, ionization, ventilation, self-cleaning. Smartphone control. Multistage filter system.
- LG PC09SQ – inverter model, efficiently air-conditions in rooms up to 25 m 2 . Main operating modes: cooling, heating, dehumidification. Remote control via remote control, Wi-Fi, SmartThinQ. Equipped with antibacterial filters. Energy class – A ++.
LG multi-split systems
The South Korean company LG produces multi-split air conditioning systems that allow you to connect several indoor units to one outdoor unit. Such devices are installed in multi-room private houses, in small offices, shops, restaurants, etc.
In the LG multi-split line: outdoor units multi F, FDX, connection from 2 to 9 indoor units.
Advantages of LG multi-split systems:
- you can connect various indoor units, focusing on the needs of the room;
- high energy efficiency;
- economical energy consumption;
- powerful compressors;
- wide operating temperature range;
- convenient control system;
- compact and stylish block design.
Semi-industrial air conditioners LG
LG produces modern semi-industrial air conditioners designed to create a comfortable microclimate in small industrial and commercial premises. The brand line includes inverter models, distinguished by the performance parameter and installation method. All semi-industrial class equipment is characterized by compactness, reliability and environmental friendliness.
Types of LG semi-industrial air conditioners:
- smart inverter R410A;
- high inverter R410A;
- ultra inverter R32 (cassette, ceiling, channel).
LG VRF Air Conditioners
VRF is LG’s next generation multi-zone air conditioning system, characterized by high efficiency, reliability, environmental friendliness and economy. They are successfully used in modern technical solutions, provide comfortable and safe operation.
LG multi-zone system categories:
- V5 – VRF air-cooled, heat pump, recuperation, capacity from 22.