Appli pro: Team FIN test: Pioneer Appli-Pro Applicator system

Team FIN test: Pioneer Appli-Pro Applicator system

The Pioneer Appli-Pro Super Low Volume (SLV) Applicator System is a new way to apply inoculant to silage using low volumes of inoculant. We put the SLV applicator on our self-propelled forage harvester and our round baler to see how it worked.

We hadn’t used any silage inoculants in our operation for several years, but we were willing to try the SLV system once I saw how easy it was to put on the machine and what a low volume of product would be used. The standard application rate is only 10 ml/ton of silage. 

The applicator itself comes with two 2.5-liter bottles for storing the liquid. Each bottle has concentrated inoculant that will treat 250 tons of silage. All you need to do is add water, shake the bottle and screw it into position on the applicator. Once the solution is mixed, it can be stored in a refrigerator for up to five days, or frozen for up to 28 days, with no loss of efficacy.  Pioneer also makes smaller bottles of inoculant (the Completion-Pac) capable of treating 50 tons of silage for finishing fields or doing smaller batches. 

Applicator attachment
Several different mounting brackets are available to attach the applicator to the harvester. We put one on our John Deere 5440 by drilling six holes in front of the steps to the operator station and attaching the mounting bracket to the machine. Plastic tubing runs from the applicator to a small pressure gauge visible from the cab. Another plastic tube goes to a nozzle to apply the inoculant. We placed the nozzle to direct the liquid in front of the feed rolls. 

Depending on the technology level of the forage harvester, the applicator can be connected with wiring harnesses to automatically turn it on and off at the end of the row or by using GPS field border coordinates. In our case with an older machine, we chose the standard setting for manual control of on and off. 

A control box is mounted in the cab. It allows the operator to turn the applicator on and to start and stop the application during harvest, as well as to vary the amount of inoculant applied, based on the harvesting rate. The control box in the cab tells the operator the total tons of silage treated and the application rate.  

The Appli-Pro SLV was easy to operate once we got it hooked up and calibrated. The low volume of water needed to apply the inoculant was a big plus. Being able to unscrew the bottles at the end of the day and put them in a refrigerator was convenient. 

Since we only have beef cows and feedlot cattle in our operation, it wasn’t possible to do a side-by-side test of treated and untreated silage to compare the performance of each.

However, it wouldn’t take many tons of feed saved or improved to cover the price of about $1,600 for an applicator and $1.25/ ton to $3.50/ ton for inoculant. 

For more information, visit

‎l’Appli Pro on the App Store


L’Application pro pour JobJob et L’VE !

Trouver des modèles, figurantes et des candidats n’a jamais été aussi facile !
L’Appli Pro vous permettra de créer votre événement ou job et trouver les modèles, figurantes en acceptant leurs candidatures. Avec la partie JobJob, vous pourrez créer votre annonce de job et recruter parmi les dizaines milliers de candidats qui cherchent du travail. Recrutez en un click est enfin possible.

Suite à la publication de votre événement ou job, vous pourrez faire votre choix parmi les utilisateurs qui auront postulé.
Vous aurez la possibilité d’accepter ou de refuser leurs candidatures selon vos exigences.

Vous voulez devenir hôte d’accueil et être rémunéré tout en gérant des événements et en profitant des soirées L’VE ? Alors la partie Hôte est faite pour vous ! Invitez aussi toutes les filles que vous connaissez à s’inscrire sur l’application avec votre code Hôte et vous serez rémunéré à chaque fois que la fille sortira avec l’application, à vie !

Organisateur ou hôte d’accueil, cette appli a été conçue pour vous, installez-la et profiter dès à présent des fonctionnalités qui vous rendront la vie facile.

Version 1.1.1

Nous mettons régulièrement l’application à jour pour vous fournir la meilleure expérience possible et apporter des corrections à des bugs mineurs.

Ratings and Reviews

1 Rating

The developer, L’VE SAS, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Financial Info

  • Contact Info

  • User Content

  • Identifiers

  • Usage Data

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More



44.2 MB



Age Rating



  • App Support

  • Privacy Policy


More By This Developer

You Might Also Like

on the App Store: About moles


The number of malignant skin diseases is constantly growing.
Many skin cancers respond better to treatment the earlier they are detected.
The person himself cannot always recognize the danger threatening him in time.
There are not enough qualified doctors, specialists in malignant skin diseases, access to them may be difficult due to remoteness, as well as for financial or other reasons.
Complex “About moles” offers a tool that will help a person determine the need for a visit to the doctor and help in choosing the right doctor’s specialty.

Offers to select a photo of a suspicious “mole” from the gallery or take a photo of a suspicious “mole” with a smartphone camera and indicate additional data about its localization on the body and skin type.
Sends a generated request to analyze the received data.
A specially built and trained neural network evaluates the need to visit a doctor based on the available training material.
Based on the results of the analysis, formulates a recommendation to the user about the need and urgency of a visit to the doctor.
Indicates the specialization of the doctor to contact.
For one user, it allows you to save, analyze and observe an unlimited number of “moles” of both your own and your friends and relatives.

Does not diagnose.

The methodology for obtaining recommendations from the “Pro Moles” platform was proposed by expert dermatologists and oncologists of the “Privolzhsky Research Medical University” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. The development was carried out in close cooperation with medical experts. During operation, doctors continuously monitor the operation of the platform.
The basis of the platform is a neural network specially built and trained to recognize the risks of malignant skin diseases from photographs of suspicious “moles” taken by a smartphone.
The neural network was trained on more than 4000 cases with confirmed diagnoses.
The areas of study were the recognition of melanoma and basal cell carcinoma in the early stages.
The operation of the Moles platform was tested in 1000 real cases.
As a result of the tests, the following performance characteristics of the “About Moles” platform were obtained:
Sensitivity – the probability of the correct conclusion of the neural network upon presentation of a malignant disease (basal cell carcinoma or melanoma) was 88%. Accordingly, the probability of a false negative error is 12%
Specificity – the probability of a correct conclusion of the neural network in the absence of a malignant disease (basal cell carcinoma or melanoma) was 78%. Accordingly, the probability of a false positive error is 22%.
The test result is confirmed by a special Report of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Privolzhsky Research Medical University” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
According to the conclusion of the Roszdravnadzor of the Russian Federation No. KP-20-006 dated April 14, 2020. The software complex “About moles” is a non-medical software for an unlimited range of users for educational, popular science, reference and information purposes, including for choosing a medical specialist.

DISCLAIMER (Limitation of Liability)
The Mole App is not to be used for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes and is not a substitute for a visit to a physician. Please consult your doctor in addition to using the app before making a medical decision.
The application does not take into account the totality of data that is known only to you, therefore it is strongly recommended that you discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
You should not delay seeking medical attention, stop treatment, or ignore medical advice because of the information contained in the Moles App.

Version 6.1.1

New home screen and calendar. Fixed bugs

Ratings and reviews

Ratings: 5.7 thousand


I sent a photo of my mole, and the answer came in a couple of minutes! You can save a lot of time by not making an appointment with a doctor, while getting an answer to your question! Thanks to the creators!

I can not enter

Numeric keypad does not disappear when entering a phone number. Continue button below it.

Thank you for life!

I rarely write reviews, but this is a special case! Many thanks to the developers and everyone who participated in the creation of this application! Thanks to you, my father was correctly and timely diagnosed with melanoma and successfully removed. Thank you. The app is great and vital. I advise you to read it to all my friends. Thanks for the great work!

Developer AIMED has indicated that, in accordance with the application’s privacy policy, data may be processed as described below. Detailed information is available in the developer’s privacy policy.

with user data

The following data, which is not related to the user’s identity, may be collected:

  • Contact details

  • User Content

Sensitive Data may be used differently depending on your age, features involved, or other factors. More



42.1 MB


Health & Fitness

A large/significant amount of medical or medical topics



  • App Support

  • Privacy Policy

You may like

ProMoles 2.0

Download the free ProMoles app and check yourself and your loved ones for dangerous moles

The best health app according to AppStore

Check your health
with ProMoles

Download app


verified moles

recommendation accuracy



After a consultation in the app, I turned to an oncologist, got a recommendation, and today I had an operation in oncology. So it may not be gathered for doctors, but the advice of consultants was helped by

Sergey Voynov

Review of the AppStore


Reviews to the AppStore

application, thanks to you, the diagnosis of Melanoma was correctly and in time for you. and successfully removed it. Annex
is excellent and vital. Thanks for the great work!

You saved my life. Thanks to the application, melanoma was detected at an early stage and removed at the oncology center.

app review in the AppStore

Irina Martynyuk


Real stories of real people

Skin cancer is one of the most common cancers in Russia and the world

40% of cases fail save due to late detection of skin cancer

As with any cancer – it is important to detect the disease
as early as possible

Most people
are unaware of skin cancer and are in mortal danger


Why check your moles regularly?

According to statistics, at an early stage, 90% of melanoma cases are curable.
Promoles – your opportunity to take control of your health

Download the ProMoles app to your phone

Fill out a questionnaire about your health – indicate the color of your skin and the approximate number of moles

Take a photo of a mole that bothers you

Submit a neural network for verification

Get a recommendation in a minute 900 10

Repeat the algorithm with all moles,
that cause you questions.
It’s absolutely free.


How does the ProMoles app work?

If the neural network has identified a risk, don’t be alarmed. Finding a problem is the first and most important step towards solving it, especially in the case of oncology.

Take it seriously, but remember that only a doctor can make a diagnosis. You can make an appointment with trusted doctors right in the app.

If the neural network does not reveal any suspicions, you will receive personalized recommendations for maintaining skin health.