Xiaomi 4k Monitor 27
4K Monitor 27”
Display your creativity
Solid strength in developing specialised monitors
Spark your creativity in image processing
Empowered by 4K ultra HD and a cinematic super-wide color gamut,
a monitor for professional design is unveiled.
PANTONE® Validated color fidelity*,
and coupled with the strong expansion capability and multi-dimensional adjustment design,
it allows you to express your creativity and unleash your potential in all aspects.
27” 4K(3840 × 2160) high resolution display*
Vibrant colors with 99% DCI-P3 and Adobe RGB*
3840 × 2160 resolution
100% sRGB 丨Delta E＜1
Stunningly clear and subtle display
Cinematic color gamut
Comparable to real world color gradation
PANTONE® Validated color fidelity
Achieve true colors
Multi-functional Type-C port, up to 90W charging*
Muti-angle adjustable stand
More comfortable for your neck and spine
Meets the strict standard set by professionals
Audio and video transmission, data transmission,
Able to display content horizontally and vertically
and laptop charging all from one cable.
Ultra-clear viewing experience and vast range of colors
4K ultra-high resolution reveals exquisitely realistic detail in every corner of the scene.
Images on this IPS display with a resolution of 3840 × 2160 are stunningly clear. With parts of the image zoomed in several times, you can control details of your work more precisely when processing images.
99% Adobe RGB
Cinematic wide color gamut
Outstanding color display brings richer color gradation. Regarded as the great tool for professional designers and video creators for image retouching and color matching, and demonstrating their creativity.
PANTONE® Validated Approval
Validated by Pantone, a global color authority and industry standard setter, the display reflects colors in the real world.
Delta E < 1
Meets the strict requirements for design work
Say no to color difference! In-factory color calibration is performed on every monitor to ensure the accurate restoration of real-world colors.
Tap the newly-added [P Button] to turn on professional mode and start your creation immediately
Press the “P Button” (Professional Modes Button) for quick access to the professional modes menu.
In professional mode, functions for multiple scenes such as graphic design, industrial design, video editing, and low light, are incorporated, so you can adjust easily and switch efficiently based on your needs for content creation.
sRGB/Adobe/DCI-P3: Different color gamuts, feel free to switch when necessary
CAD/CAM: Strong contrast for engineering drawings
CG design: Enhanced contrast in dark areas to show enriched details easily
Darkroom mode: Suitable for darkrooms to restore details
Satisfies a variety of your work needs through quality hardware
1.07 billion colors
VESA DisplayHDR 400*
Transition between detailed images more naturally and smoothly
Bright areas are not overexposed while detail can be seen in dark areas
Protects against eye fatigue even working for long hours
Clear display even under bright lighting
TÜV Rheinland certified Low Blue Light*
Scalable and versatile device
With the versatile Type-C port, you can use one cable to both transmit data and charge devices
Thanks to the advantage of high-speed data transmission using Type-C , the multi-functional Type-C port supports the “one-cable connection” between your laptop and monitor. Not only can it provide high-speed transmission of audio and video signals and data transmission, but it can also charge your computer at the same time, with a maximum power of 90W*, leaving you with a tidy and organised desk.
Versatile Type-C port
Audio and video signals
Up to 90W charge
Availability of multiple ports, serving as a docking station as well as a monitor
After connecting the monitor and the laptop with the versatile Type-C cable (included in the package for free), you can connect your keyboard, mouse, USB drive, monitor light bar, and headphones through various ports on the back of the monitor to meet your external connection needs, making your laptop less cumbersome and your desk more organised.
Adjustments from various angles, making you feel comfortable while working
Multi-functional stand, which can be adjusted in all directions, such as vertically, horizontally or tilted. There is also a new OSD design, which can set the menu interface to rotate with the screen, as well as a variety of interface styles (select in the display menu: Settings-OSD Settings-Menu Style), so as to meet the work needs under different scenes and improve work comfort in an all-round way.
Whether portrait or landscape, all your needs for content can be met
Whether you are a professional designer, a mobile video creator, or a programme developer, you can switch between landscape mode and portrait mode at any time to adapt to the display of different typeset content, improving work efficiency for creators.
Simple design for desktop aesthetics
Lightweight for easy transportation
A series of designs such as hidden heat dissipation, and cable storage interpret the technological elegance with simplicity. The narrow frame design covers the entire screen with vivid colors, making your work always the focus of attention.
Immersive viewing experience
“Hidden” heat dissipation
Magnetic back cover
Easy to disassemble and install
Tidy and organised desk
Premium quality inside and out
*The images on this page are for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact representation of the product. Product parameters are for reference only. Any comparison mentioned above is only between Xiaomi/Redmi products. Some product parameters may vary due to external factors such as environment. Please refer to the actual product for details.
*Low Blue Light certified by TÜV Rheinland (China) Ltd., certificate No. Q 50498021.
*PANTONE® Validated color: https://www.pantone.com/license/pantone-validated-for-designers.
*VESA DisplayHDR 400 tested by Allion Labs, project ID: MOR-XMI-VSH-005.
*△E (Delta E) is the measurement unit of perceived color difference by human eyes in a uniform color space. It can quantify the accuracy of color restoration and precisely represent color accuracy. The smaller its value, the smaller the color distortion. Color calibration based on sRGB, Adobe RGB and DCI-P3 standards is performed on every Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” as it comes off the production line in the factory and the calibration report is packed in box (Avg. Delta E < 1).
*Please switch off/on “Auto HDR” in computer display settings.
*The Type-C port of the monitor supports power delivery for up to 90W. Actual power output and charging speed vary depending on usage conditions and the device connected.
*Only when Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is connected to the laptop with the compatible Type-C cable, the USB-A port can transfer data over the mouse, the keyboard, and the USB flash drive. Otherwise, the USB-A port only serves as a power port for power supply or charging. Please enter “OSD – Settings – USB settings” and switch on “Standby mode” for power output via USB-A ports when Xiaomi 4K monitor 27” is in Standby mode.
*Unless otherwise stated, all other data was retrieved from internal test carried out by the manufacturer.
*Resolution, color gamut, refresh rate and Delta E test data provided by CHINA QUALITY CERTIFICATION CENTRE SOUTH CHINA LAB, report No. 2021-GK-12075.
*Due to the detailed classification of the HDMI certification standard, HDMI 2.1 is divided into TMDS protocol (its bandwidth is equivalent to HDMI 2.0’s) and FRL protocol. Each HDMI 2.1 port on Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” supports the TMDS protocol. The maximum resolution of the HDMI 2.1 port is 3840 x 2160, and the maximum refresh rate is 60Hz.
*The monitor’s color temperature can only be adjusted under Standard mode.
*To experience PANTONE® Validated display effect after color calibration, it is recommended to enable the corresponding mode. Please go to the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu, and select Professional Modes – sRGB/Adobe RGB/DCI-P3.
*The color gamut of Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” covers 99% Adobe RGB (CIE1931), 99% DCI-P3 (CIE 1931) and 100% sRGB (CIE 1931), which was tested under Standard mode at 100 brightness and 100 Contrast.
Z-EDGE U27P4K 27″ 4K Monitor IPS Panel UHD 3840×2160 60Hz Eye-Care Tech Support VESA mount With USB DP HDMI Port
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
4K IPS MonitorSKU: U27P4K
Share this product
Ultimately Clear 4K UHD Monitor
With the gorgeous 3840*2160 resolution, the 27 inch monitor provides the exceptional stunning and lifelike images, allowing you to capture flawless details. Combined with HDR technology, the monitor delivers the brilliant picture quality, makes the deep blacks and bright whites, easily find every details even in the darkest or brightest scenes. Immersing yourself completely with phenomenal image precision
Advanced IPS Panel
Built in the high-end IPS panel, the monitor enlarges the viewing angle to a greater extend, providing the 178°panoramic viewing angel, making it easy to share work or content. The IPS panel ensures the consistent accurate and vivid color of the video and images from all viewing angles.
Featuring with the two HDMI inputs as well as a DisplayPort, you can connect multiple devices to the monitor. Enjoy the crystal 4k UHD resolution at the 60Hz refresh rate via the HDMI port. Although the monitor has two built-in speakers, for the better sound performance you can add your own speaker or headphones through the 3.5mm audio port.
Eye-Care Tech and Ergonomic Design
Low blue light technology minimizes blue light to protect your eyes from strained after the prolonged use of the monitor. Support VESA mount 100*100mm, the display can be installed on the wall or the mounting arm at ease, selecting the optimum position for the monitor freely.
|3840 x 2160 4K UHD
|Wall Mount (Not included)
|USBx1, HDMIx2, DPx1, Audio Outx1
American ExpressApple PayDiners ClubDiscoverMeta PayGoogle PayMastercardPayPalShop PayVenmoVisa
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for choosing Z-EDGE. Your satisfaction is always our first priority.
All Z-EDGE customers have a 30-day money back guarantee, to make sure your shopping experience is worry-free.
By default, the unit warranty-period is set to 12 months from the unit-shipped date.
You can be corrected to 18 months for other products(except monitors) and 24 months for monitors by registering your order and product in our official website within 30 days of receiving the product.
Product Registration URL: www.z-edge.com/pages/register
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Z-Edge’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Z-Edge refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Z-EDGE’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Lost or stolen products
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
WARRANTY CLAIMS FOR QUALITY-RELATED ISSUES
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- Z-Edge must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- The defective item’s visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that Z-Edge needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided, if the wrong item is returned to Z-EDGE or if the defective item is not returned.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If any items do not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of the date of receipt for a full refund of the cost of the product itself.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Your item and all accessories must be in the original packaging. Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, such as order number from online purchases made through Z-Edge.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the status of your refund.
Once you confirmed, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the account that used for payment within 5 business days.
- For cancellation of orders due to personal reasons, non-quality related returns and risk related orders, buyer is responsible for a bank charge of 5% of the total purchase price.
- For purchases not made directly through Z-EDGE’s online store, please contact retailers for refunds.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Z-EDGE quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Z-EDGE, Z-EDGE takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Z-EDGE does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” guide: features, how to set up and use
One of the most attractive monitors in the Xiaomi line is the Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27”. This sleek and stylish monitor features a 27-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) high-resolution display with 400 nits of brightness, making it ideal for both work and play.
But setting up a new monitor can often be a daunting task, especially if you’re not too tech savvy. This article has literally everything about this model, including an overview, configuration and connection:
- Monitor features;
- Complete set;
- How to get started;
- Parameter setting;
- Connecting devices to the monitor;
- Use of speakers;
- Low blue light filter;
- Switch between display modes;
- How to use Chromecast;
- Other features;
- Pros and cons.
Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is a high-end device, and therefore the manufacturer has developed a stylish, functional and high-quality device to perform any task. This 27-inch display offers a wide viewing angle of 178 degrees, and the panel itself delivers superb image quality, making everything on screen appear realistic and vibrant.
One of the highlights of this monitor is its ultra-slim design. With a very thin body, the Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” desktop monitor does not clutter up the workplace, which makes this device stand out from the competition. The compact and slim profile gives the model a sleek and simple look. In addition, and this is very important, there are incredibly thin bezels around the display, due to which, if necessary, you can combine several monitors, placing them right next to each other to get the maximum working space and increase work efficiency.
This monitor can be rotated in any direction and adjusted in height to avoid neck pain, making work much more comfortable. Thus, you can change the height of the display on the stand, rotate it horizontally and vertically, and even flip the panel to a vertical position if necessary.
Finally, Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is safe for the eyes. Xiaomi always pays a lot of attention to eye protection, and this device is no exception as it offers a low blue light mode. It filters out short-wavelength blue light, making it easier on the eyes and reducing fatigue. There are other extremely important features of the monitor, which will be discussed later.
Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is a device with a wide range of features that can be manually adjusted for optimal performance. To do this, press the menu button on the lower right side of the monitor and use the navigation buttons to adjust settings such as brightness, contrast, and color temperature. We will talk more about this a little later.
In the box with the Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27”, Xiaomi provides everything you may need, namely:
- USB-C cable;
- power adapter;
- package with screws;
- user manual;
- of course, the monitor itself.
How to start using
Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” does not require any difficult preparation before use, just a few steps are enough.
- The first thing to do, of course, is to take everything you need out of the box. Carefully remove the monitor and all accessories from the packages.
- The next step is to attach the stand to the monitor. To do this, insert the base into the bottom of the monitor and secure it with the included screws.
- After making sure everything is secure, connect the power cord to the monitor and plug it into a power outlet.
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the back of the monitor and the other end to a computer or other device.
- Finally, press the power button on the bottom right side of the device to turn it on. The monitor should automatically detect the input source and display the image from your device.
So let’s move on to setting device parameters, this is the first thing you need to do after connecting. As mentioned earlier, to access the menu, press the corresponding button on the lower right side of the monitor. From here, you can adjust various settings, including:
- Image: This option allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, sharpness, and color temperature of the display. In addition, the user can choose between several preset display modes, including “Standard”, “Cinema”, “Game” and “Custom”.
- Eye protection: Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” has several features designed to reduce eye strain during prolonged use. In this section, you can set the low blue light filter and flicker free mode, which can make the image more comfortable for your eyes.
- System: This option allows you to set the OSD display time, language, and other system settings.
- Reset: If for some reason you ever need to reset your monitor to factory settings, you can do so from this menu.
Connecting Devices to the Monitor
You’ve set your own image setup priorities, set the desired brightness, etc. , which means it’s time to connect image sources to the monitor. Since there are several connectors on the back of the Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” (a pair of HDMI 2.1, one DP 1.4, two USB-A, one USB-C and a 3.5 mm headphone jack), you can connect almost any device to the monitor:
- Computer: to connect the system unit, you can use any of the available HDMI connectors. The monitor should automatically detect the input source and display the image from the computer.
- Notebook: using Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” in conjunction with a laptop will allow you to use a full-fledged large screen or organize a workplace with two displays, on which the image can be duplicated, or it can be independent. The most interesting thing is that you can use the USB-C port here – it allows you not only to provide image transfer, but also to charge your laptop at power up to 90 watts.
- Game console: Game console can be connected to the monitor using an HDMI cable. This will allow you to enjoy your favorite games on the big screen and at the same time not block access to the TV for the rest of the family.
- Media player or set-top box: this simple solution allows you to turn your monitor into a full-fledged TV and use various streaming services to watch your favorite movies and series in high definition.
- Mobile Device: Some mobile devices support HDMI video output. If your device is also equipped with this functionality, then you can connect it to the monitor using an HDMI cable and enjoy your favorite content on the big screen.
Unfortunately, Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” does not have built-in speakers, so you need to use external speakers connected to an image source, such as a computer or laptop, to play sound. But since there is a headphone jack on the monitor’s body, there is nothing restricting you from connecting acoustics directly to the display.
The presence of speakers built into the monitor is a rather ambiguous decision, because they cannot provide a rich and high-quality sound. On the other hand, this option would be useful for those who don’t have external speakers but need only basic audio listening.
Low Blue Light Filter
As mentioned earlier, the Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” includes several features designed to reduce eye strain during prolonged use. These features are based on a low blue light filter and a flicker free mode.
The low blue light filter reduces the amount of blue light emitted by the monitor, which can cause eye strain and disturb sleep. To enable this feature, press the menu button, navigate to eye protection settings, and turn on the Low Blue Light filter.
Flicker free mode, you guessed it, reduces screen flicker, which can also cause eye fatigue. You can turn it on in the same “eye protection” menu.
Switch between display modes
As we said, this Xiaomi monitor includes several different display modes, each of which is designed to enhance the comfort of viewing different types of content. Let’s take a closer look at each of these modes.
- Standard Mode is the default display mode of Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27”. It provides a balance of color accuracy, brightness and contrast that is ideal for everyday use. If you cannot decide which display mode to use, it is best to start with the standard mode.
- Movie Mode – This mode is designed to enhance your movie or TV experience. It enhances the contrast and saturation of colors, making any video content look more vivid and lifelike. Cinema mode is great for watching action movies, sci-fi movies, and other types of visually rich and engaging content.
- Game Mode – The mode is designed to improve the gaming experience by increasing the brightness, contrast and color saturation. As with movies, this can make games more vibrant and impactful, but Game Mode further reduces responsiveness, which is the time it takes for your actions to be reflected on the screen. This can be especially important for online games or competitive modes, where even a small delay can make a big difference.
- Custom Mode – unlike all the previous ones, this is a custom display mode that allows you to manually set the desired color temperature, brightness, contrast and other display settings to your liking. This mode is ideal for users who want to fine-tune display settings to suit their needs.
To access the display modes, press the menu button on the lower right side of the monitor, go to the picture settings and select the mode you want to use.
And let’s not forget that Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is incredibly good in color reproduction itself: the device displays 1.07 billion colors and shades, covers 99% of the DCI-P3 color space and 99% of the Adobe RGB color space. The display has even received certification from Pantone, the world’s color authority and industry standard.
Thus, in addition to display modes, Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” also allows you to calibrate the image to your liking. This can be especially useful if you are a professional photographer or graphic designer who needs accurate color representation.
This monitor has a special button P, which is responsible for activating the professional mode, which in turn paves the way for professional development. So, the device allows you to switch between different color spaces, can provide high contrast for technical drawings, improves contrast in dark areas, and much more. Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is a truly professional product for all types of graphics.
How to use Chromecast
Chromecast technology is a great way to cast your favorite content like movies, TV shows or even games to the big screen. Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” does not have this function directly, but you can connect a third-party device to use the chromecast on the monitor, for example, Xiaomi Box S. To make it work, you just need to follow a few steps: in her Settings.
After that Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” will act as a huge screen of your smartphone. As you can see, the principle of operation is exactly the same as if the TV box was used in conjunction with a TV. If necessary, you can adjust the display settings on the monitor to improve the viewing quality: adjust the brightness, contrast, and other settings.
To stop streaming an image, simply touch the broadcast icon and select Stop Broadcast.
Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is so functional that you can not ignore some of its features. So, there is a rather large “hole” at the base of the device, and this is not just a design element – this hole is designed for convenient cable routing and a neat workplace. Equally worth noting is the fact that the wiring panel on the back is also designed to hide erratic connectors, using a magnetic cover that can be removed and reinstalled in a matter of seconds.
The back of the monitor uses a solid back panel with slots for efficient heat dissipation. Since the monitor is quite functional and allows you to connect many devices, and even charge a laptop, heat dissipation is an important component of the stable operation of the device.
We have already said that the Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” can be rotated in any plane and even used vertically, but we did not mention that the monitor can also be used without a stand. The device is wall-mountable, so it can be hung directly on the wall to save even more desktop space.
We also mentioned that there are two USB-A connectors on the case. They serve to directly connect a mouse and keyboard, for example, when a monitor is connected to a laptop, so that you can control the system using more ergonomic input tools.
Pros and cons
- Excellent image quality: Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is equipped with a 27” IPS panel, delivering excellent Delta E < 1 color accuracy and wide viewing angles. 4K resolution and 400 nits of brightness is enough for most any, even professional tasks.
- Convenient design: a cable management hole, the ability to rotate the display in any direction, adjust the height, use a vertical screen arrangement or wall mounting, connect input devices and close the wires with a magnetic cover – all this makes Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” an excellent choice for literally every user.
- Professional Modes: The monitor allows you to switch between color spaces with a dedicated button to perfectly match the work of a designer, architect or video editor.
- Plenty of Ports: Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” is equipped with a really large set of ports that allow you to connect multiple image sources at the same time and quickly switch between them.
- Omnidirectional USB-C: This port is used not only for video transmission, but also acts as a high power laptop charger.
- 3.5 mm jack: The device allows you to connect headphones or small speakers directly to the monitor, thereby making up for the lack of built-in speakers.
- Low Blue Light Mode: The monitor has an eye protection mode that reduces blue light emission to relieve eye strain during prolonged use.
- No built-in speakers: Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” does not have built-in speakers, which may be a disadvantage for some users.
- Standard refresh rate: Now 60Hz screens are already fading into the background, so the Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27” refresh rate may seem insufficient to some.
Congratulations! You are now officially a professional in setting up and using the Xiaomi 4K Monitor 27”! If you already own this device, then sit back, relax and enjoy, but if not, then this monitor can be bought at a very attractive price in our Mi92 network in any retail store in Sevastopol, Simferopol and Yalta, as well as place an order on the website with delivery in the Crimea or in any region of Russia. Whether you’re using it to play games, watch movies, or get work done, this monitor is sure to give you pleasure. With excellent image quality, an adjustable stand and plenty of ports, this monitor from Xiaomi is an excellent choice for those looking for a high-quality, feature-packed display.
Digma launches new 4K monitors with 27″ screen
The Digma brand, an international manufacturer of digital equipment and electronics for home and work, has expanded its line of monitors with two ergonomic novelties with a 27-inch screen, 4K support and a number of useful features. Model DM-MONG2740 is suitable for experienced gamers and e-sportsmen, while DM-MONB2709- employees who work with computer graphics, photos and high-resolution videos.
The 27-inch diagonal screen size combined with high resolution 4K (3840×2160 pixels) and 16:9 aspect ratio makes the new Digma monitors a versatile solution for most gaming and office tasks. The minimum thickness of the frames at the display will help gamers to better immerse themselves in the events in the virtual world. Employees need enough screen space to work in resource-intensive applications with a large number of windows and user interface elements.
Both displays use an IPS matrix. It differs from others in the most realistic color reproduction, colorful and saturated image, as well as a wide color gamut. Each device supports 16.7 million colors. The viewing angle of 178 degrees allows you to view the picture on the screen from any angle (side, top, etc.), the image will always be in high quality.
With support for AMD FreeSync and Nvidia G-Sync frame sync technologies, the new models deliver smooth, consistent footage without lag, blur, or visual distortion. This is necessary for comfortable work with video editing and watching videos in high resolution, as well as for playing computer games with a dynamic development of events, where reaction speed is important.
To protect users’ eyesight from fatigue after many hours of gaming or long work, the manufacturer has provided Digma monitors with useful features. The Low Blue Light filter reduces the amount of blue in the picture to avoid negative effects on the eyes. Flicker Free technology eliminates the effect of screen flicker (pulse width modulation, PWM).
The DM-MONG2740 gaming monitor features a high brightness of 400 cd/m2. The image will always be clear, even if sunlight hits the screen or a table lamp is turned on nearby. A high refresh rate of 144Hz and a fast response time of 5ms make it suitable for shooters, arcade games, racing games and other action games. The device will allow gamers to enjoy high quality pictures and smooth image transmission without blurring.
What questions should a top manager ask his CISO about the security of his company
DM-MONB2709 boasts a high brightness of 350 cd/m2 and is comfortable to use in any light at home or in the office. A 60Hz refresh rate coupled with a 5ms response time is ideal for professional video editing, 3D graphics, VR, and photo editing. Multi Window/PIP (“picture in picture”) mode will allow you to view on the monitor DM-MONB2709two or more types of content at the same time, opening additional windows with videos, graphics, applications or more on the same screen. The same mode is available for the DM-MONG2740 model: for example, in the main window you can watch how the streamer plays live, and in the additional window you can see the person himself and his emotions.
Both novelties are equipped with a complete set of necessary ports. There are two familiar USB hubs (Type-A), one each USB Type-B and USB Type-C with the ability to quickly charge up to 65W, a headphone or 3.